Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

My iPad can’t login to roll20

I went to roll20 online and found the login button was just gone, I don’t know what happened but can someone tell me how to fix this or to tell me if I shouldn’t browse roll20 on my iPad anymore
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Alfie_Da_G, Older iPads can be very difficult to browse Roll20 with. (I have two in my household and the older just wont cut it). If this is not the case, and you haven't recently upgraded any software, you could try installing and using Chrome or Firefox (the supported browsers) for iOS, and see if they give you any better results. If not, please report back and we'll see where we can go from there.
Yeah I iOS update, it works fine now thanks
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Great to hear! I like the easy ones. Since this is resolved, I'll close the thread.
Yup fine by me