Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Midgardia RPG group's actual play of Mists of Akuma: Scourge of Róbai-Shita Temple (D&D 5e)

Edited 1534809877
Mike
Plus
Marketplace Creator
It's true! They stream live on their Twitch channel ( <a href="https://www.twitch.tv/midgardia" rel="nofollow">https://www.twitch.tv/midgardia</a> ) and the next game is less than 2 weeks out. Check out the first game here ! Anyone keen to play through the module itself can grab it from the marketplace &nbsp;(along with five other eastern fantasy noir steampunk adventures ).

Edited 1535663951
Mike
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Next game streams tomorrow night (Friday 8/31) at 8PM EST/6PM MST over on Midgardia RPG's Twitch channel ! Personally I can't wait to see how they cross this massive rope bridge the party cut in the last session &nbsp;(now available as a podcast as well ). Is the GM going to make it easy for them? Is this scorpion-fox-chicken scenario going to work out alright? * nibbles off fingernails in anticipation * Also I want to thank the Midgardia RPG folks for streaming their Mists of Akuma &nbsp;game. It is awesome &nbsp;to watch these folks play about in Soburin and all their art makes me so happy! :D
Mike
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Episode 2 is up on YouTube! &nbsp;The next game is Friday 9/14--how long will we be waiting before the&nbsp;Mubō Brothers pick a fight with the party? Will they survive the cannon barrage?!
Mike
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Episode 3 isn't on YouTube yet but it can be watched on Twitch ! The party fight and slay the wind demon&nbsp;Fukō--or do they? It's an arduous, nail-biting, bloody ordeal you'll have to tune in to watch!