Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Semi-newbie DM wanting to run a Blades in the Dark game

So I'm running my first game as DM with Blades in the Dark and a great group of players. I love the system and the world and I have way to many ideas and way to much fun with it to confine myself to one game. So I'm looking to set up another Blades game as DM. Open to all levels of experience. My first game is on Fridays after 3pm EST and I can't plays on Thursdays until after 5 EST but other than that I have a very open schedule. Everything else (even stuff like sleep) can be worked around so I'll take cues from the players for when to set a time. (also I plan  on doing voice chart through discord)
Color me interested. Out of the days left I'm only available on weekend, with game start being no later than 4pm EST. I've never played Blades in the Dark, but Whisper sounds very intriguing!
Whispers are very interesting and fun. Personal second favorite playbook (Spider is my first favorite) Awesome. Being the first interested, we'll go off your schedule. So Saturday or Sunday at or before 4pm EST will be the time we're shooting for. Hopefully we can pull in another 2-3 players. Hurray.
Still looking for 2-3 more players
Message me on here im interested but only available  wed thurs
Still looking for a few more players
Sent you a private message.
Everyone's so secretive.
I'd be interested!

Edited 1535144928
What's the secret password to get considered as a player? JK. Count me in.
We're still open to another player! Our official start time is now Saturdays at 2pm EST and we're going to be running a crew of thieves and spies
im brand new, and would need help but im very keen. would you consider me