Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Tutorial Page Toolbar bug

Hey! I noticed a minor bug that happened when I was in the middle of the tutorial. You're supposed to open the page toolbar on top of the window, then you create a new map. As soon as you're done you're asked to hover over the page that has the player bookmark to access the Page Settings and you're supposed to click the gear icon - I got stuck there waiting for the tutorial to continue as soon as I clicked but nothing happened. I refreshed the tutorial a couple of times and at some point it finally worked; still wanted to pointed it out in case others have the same problem.
I attached an image to show what exactly happened
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the report Varas. There are many known issues with the tutorial which is earmarked for an update in the future TM   I'll ensure that this is on that list :)