Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Missing Pathfinder Playtest Flip-Mat Multi-Pack and more

I'm missing content from a free option called Fantasy Dungeon Boards Set 1. This wouldn't be an issue, but I can't delete this folder either for some reason. In addition, I opted in for the free Pathfinder Playtest Flip-Mat Multi-Pack, and while it shows under my purchases, it's nowhere to be seen in my folders. (It is possible I'm just missing it but I have a couple of empty folders with no labels on them that are new and have zero content within them.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I am having the same issue. Hoping someone can help us out with this! 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I've pinged the Devs.  I'm sure someDev will be along to assist :)
Ok so I found them. They are not in the art tab. They are already in my maps for the game. 
Where are maps for the game exactly? In what category?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Chef J. is referring to the Pages tab. The maps are already set up in their own pages.
Yes what @Kiethcurtis said. I forgot the name of the tab. I did find them in there though. Hope they are there for you too! GG!
Well darn I feel like an idjit. I see the pages tab. I don't see any pages other than the ones I've created. Screenshot? Or any other help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and help!
Dean
Roll20 Team
The first step is from your Game page to make sure that you've added it into your game as an addon: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/How_to_Access_Marketplace_Content#Game_Addons" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/How_to_Access_Marketplace_Content#Game_Addons</a> Once you do that, you'll find all the maps laid out for you in the Pages tab at the top of the screen (press the blue tab to reveal). Let us know if you have any issues finding it from there :)
Thanks! That helped me get it sorted, I appreciate the help!