Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Updates to the C20 Changeling the Dreaming sheet

Hello, is anyone able to update the C20 sheet to include chimerical damage, imbalance and remove the Vampire stats?  I am setting up a new game and the character sheets are not the best for C20. I know these are community created so thank you to the creators for taking the initiative! I just wanted to see if we could get a few tweaks to fine tune the sheet. Thank you for all the help as always.

Edited 1534868688
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Oh yeah, that sheet. Can see if I take a jab at in a week or two. If you provide a link to a pdf version of the sheet and explain what kind of trackers the things you mentioned uses, me or someone faster might have a easier time get things started. I think originally I rushed the C20 sheet for someone who wanted it for a game, but forgot about it when the person wasn't in contact afterwards about all the text blocks I didn't add. This offical sheet seem to have all the same skills and stuff that the Roll20 sheet have, and doesn't mention the stuff you said so I'm a bit confused ...
Thank you! yes the abilities and attributes are all correct. Damage was really just missing the second set of boxes. Also for some character an extra bruised box would be nice (8 total vs 7). imbalance is not on the character sheet. The rules would have you Circle a willpower when a character gains an imbalance dot. For the electronic version could you add a second row of boxes under Nightmare and call that section Nightmare/Imbalance? let me know what you think.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I've added an extra "Bruised" box, and a Nightmare/Imbalance row. Submitting changes now, will probably be accepted 2018-8-28. Brian PC2073 said: Damage was really just missing the second set of boxes. Working on the chimeral boxes now. Will probably add the one custom row to skills, talents & knowledges.
Thank you!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Pull request for V.0.5
Hello,  I am not sure if the updates are complete but the new edits look pretty good.  I think its missing a picture at the top o fthe sheet but, I am guess that is being worked on.   I did notes the Imblance boxes really dont function.  It think they are tided to the Nightmare row of boxes.   
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Yeah, seems I forgot to give the Imbalance their own attributes, gotta fix that. The image url point to my own repository, and had deleted that branch, gotta change. As a temporary measure I have restored the branch so the image works again. I'll update here when I submit a fix. 
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Fix request V0.6  submitted. Logo also shows correctly now.
Sounds great.  Thank you.