Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Lock option for player drawing tool.

yes this has been discussed a numerous amount of time but it would be a very helpfull feature. you all already know why but i ll explain my concern: i am creating a RP game for a video game community that evolve around that said game. we will use discrod for direct interactions but also Roll20 as an interactive board and a way of keeping track of all the rules and everything happening for the players and on the background map for any players to see at anytime. it will be a kind of Risk / Ogame managed by the GM. the thing is, i or other GM will not be all the time there and some childlish players may want to draw shit on the map and i don't want this to happen and have to ban ppl (i know it will happen at first and we will have to purge some people...). there is also the problem of having to delete some drawings everywhere and by doing so i sometimes delete some tokens or other usefull drawings.. a simple option to disable drawing tools for players will get rid of that problem day one. Not everyone use Roll20 for direct live sessions. i hope you will take this request into consideration after so many people wanting it. its a simple addition that will greatly incrrease Roll20 quality of life for many GM. thanks.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .