Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

IPad Stuck on Loading Screen

My IPad will not load Roll20.  It gets stuck on the loading screen.  It was working during our last session a few weeks ago.  I have checked that the Operating System is up to date, tried multiple browsers, and restarted the Ipad.  I checked on my Iphone and it was able to load.  Any idea's/help?  
It is the same in my case. I have using an IPad4 since now 2weeks i can log into the game, but as soon as i try to start a game it goes one step further and gets stuck at a black ,loading screen. Last weekend we played again and we just my daughters brand new ipad, it worked until we had a disconnection to the roll20 server. Since that point also she gets stuck in the black loading screen. Anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?
Hi everyone, We are aware of issues with the tablet version, however most reports have been in regards to Android. Could you provide the following information so I can append it to our ticket? What model of iPad are you using? What version of iOS is it running? What version of the browser is being used? If at all possible, can you grab a console log? Thank you!
Hi i am using IPAD 4 IOS 10.3.3 Safari Version 10 When you tell me how i can make a console grab? And the Problem right now is since about 3 Weeks. kind regards Steffen aka Javan
I'm pretty sure the new update broke roll20 on Safari in general, iPad or otherwise.  I have not been able to get past the black loading screens on Safari on any device.  
Thank you for the information, Javan. Something to keep in mind is that Roll20 does not officially support Safari. Does this problem also persist on our supported browsers? (i.e. Chrome/Firefox)
A friend of mine used Safari until today - and up until last week, it worked fine, then suddenly stopped. He's tried with Firefox and Chrome, but neither one seems to work.
I tried to play today and the game wouldn't load with Safari on a MacBook Air. I had to quickly install Chrome and it worked ok there.
will not work for my ipad (Stuck on Loading screen) on safari/chrome/firefox. iOS 10.3.3 Extra frustrating as I subscribed to be able to play using my ipad.
Thank you everyone for the provided information. I have submitted a ticket to the devs for further investigating. Sorry for the inconvenience!
I am still having this problem as well.  I have tried Chrome, Mozilla, and Safari.  I have made sure that I am using the latest version of IOS and of the browser apps.  Roll20 is the only website that is not loading correctly.  It was working fine the week before I posted my original response.  The only change during this time was the Roll20 update.  This appears to me as a Roll20 issue and not an issue with the device itself.