Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Inventory!

Wondering if it has already been suggested, but a simple tool or revamped character sheet for properly organizing/keeping track of a character's inventory would really bring things up a level!  My D&D 5e character's inventory on Roll20 was getting hard to manage, so I whipped up a simple excel to do the job,   but a native solution would be awesome. Ideally something expandable into multiple tabs or moduler for some possible customization! Just a thought! 

Edited 1537801864
I had a similiar Idea, so i delete my Post and vote here. I thought of adding Headlines to sepearte Inventory Groups and option for weight management to put stuff on a Mule or in a Bag of Holding. Headlines like:
Spren
Sheet Author
Not a perfect solution but ask your DM for a handout. You can add tables and have headings and things with that. It works just like the tables you see in the forums here. Example: ARMOR Weight Plate 50 Chain 40 Leather 10

Edited 1537966449
It's not bad and certainly helpfull short term, but something as part of the Character Sheet would still be appreciated. I actually would like to write the code for it myself if I had time and mods were a thing. ^^
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .