Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creators willing to commercially license existing art?

Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello fellow Marketplace creators, I want to start off by saying that I am really impressed by how much the marketplace has changed since I first started years ago. It has been an honor to work alongside so many talented artist. I am also grateful for the opportunity to finally make a life-long dream of mine come true by sharing adventures that I have created. Special thanks to those of you that have been an encouragement to keep growing and keep creating.  This year, we started something new by taking on other writers under the wing of our growing gaming company, Loremasters. It has been a blast to work with other adventure writers and help them make their dream come true as well. However, as the primary artist I have been a bit overwhelmed and can see that we will not be able to grow in the future without reaching out and getting help from other artists.  So I wanted to find out if there was an interest by any artists in offering commercial licenses for existing art on Roll20 (on a piece by piece basis). This art would be used for publishing adventures in Roll20. There may even be opportunities for exclusive commissioned art. It may be some time before we would need this, but I wanted to get ahead of the game by collecting contact information.  Thanks all. Looking forward to another great year!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I offer commercial license for my work for the creation of modules on roll20.

Edited 1535052233
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I am willing to offer commercial license on stuff I have already published under RPG Fantasy Graphics
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Awesome guys. Thanks for the reply. I will be compiling a list with links for the writers on our Discord server so they can find the art they need. 
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Hi Mark, I also offer a commercial license for my work .
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Nick S. said: Hi Mark, I also offer a commercial license for my work . Thanks Nick. I am sure that huge collection of outdoor art will be helpful. Added you to our list.