Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E] Former DM wanting to just Play

Edited 1536802688
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Greetings! My name is Euphamia and im looking for a group to play in a homebrew game!  I been running my own group for the past year and had quite a bit of fun.  But peoples scheduled started to change and we lost most of the core group.  So now I'm looking to be just a normal player and get back in to the Pen and Paper type of game play that I have fallen in love with.  I been searching on and off for the past few months and nothing has jumped out at me.  So was hopping I would find a good suggestion here.   Update: Found a game for Sunday Night but still looking for something Tus - Fri Nights.   Nothing in the AM please!  (PDT time zone) So lets get down to the basics of what im looking for. 5th Edition Rule set but not locked in to following those rules 100% Fantasy Based world preferred but will listen to a good science fiction story concept like Cyberpunk, Star Wars or Fallout Type of games. 75% Role Play - 20% Combat - 5% Maaaaaagic! 18+ Game Group As a good story has death,  blood and violence in it. Voice over discord based game. And a DM willing to work with there players!   Thanks for listening and hope someone finds this post interesting! 
We do all the above in our games. I have a number of players who are in a similar situation.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/123709/character-creation-workshop" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/123709/character-creation-workshop</a>
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Not really looking for one of those massive group things.&nbsp; &nbsp;Just a few players and a single DM&nbsp; But still looking if anyone's out there ^_^
Brand new player looking to get into more TT's, If you get a group that would like a very green PC would love to join!
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Still Looking for a game if anythings out there.&nbsp; Talked to a couple of people but time was really out there&nbsp; -frowns-

Edited 1535903538
Are you willing to give a shot to a different fantasy system? Also, what days work best for you?
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Always willing to give a good system a shot.&nbsp; Just as long as it promotes freedom and customization.&nbsp; 5e is the only thing i know "well" enough to DM in.&nbsp; &nbsp;Players dont need to know the system as well as a DM so in the end,&nbsp; dosent matter what system im playing is as long as its fun! As for times, I live in Washington State and im pretty open about times.&nbsp; Just as long as its not in the morning or before noon.&nbsp; &nbsp;Im really bad at waking up&nbsp; &gt;_&gt;
Wonderful! I've got something for you. You should see a PM in your inbox very soon.
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Still Looking for a Game for Tus, Wed, Thur, or Fri Night (PDT)&nbsp; &nbsp;Updated above post with this information as well.&nbsp; &nbsp;But still looking for another game&nbsp; ^_^
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Was in talk with someone but a friend filled the spot.&nbsp; So still looking!