Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can anyone elaborate on the 'referencing licensed work' mentioned in the acceptance letter?

ri_kreiner
Plus
Marketplace Creator
In the acceptance email, it said " Items that reference licensed characters or adventures (like Dungeons & Dragons or Star Wars) or feature someone else’s work are prohibited."  Yet, I see work in the marketplace that uses images in the DnD Monster Manual as a reference (it's their work, but looks like the images from the MM from a different angle).  So, how similar can images be and not break this rule?  I mainly ask because when I start my elemental/genasi token pack, I wanted to make a fire genasi/elemental that had fire gauntlet/fists like this guy , but am not sure if that would be too similar.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Questions like this are better addressed to the Roll20 Dev Team.&nbsp; Please send an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>