Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Rookie lookin to join a group

I got  a lot of free time and wanna kill some time in D&D got some hours in wanting some more message me if your willing to take on a rookie
If you're interested I have a 3.5e group that is still looking for a fourth player. If you'd like to know more, send me a PM with your discord handle and I can help answer any questions you have!
Hello there TheElderJew I would love to invite you to The Mouse-folk Journey Now i am not sure how much free time you have but my availability is pretty out there I can even take on players from the uk to usa. I myself am a EST time DM and player and i put alot of effort into wanting to take care and teach new players on a nice and lovely screen. If your looking for a fun and loving world to take part in i would love to formally invite you to check out our forum for our game. You and a selected few would be in your own party and have a wonderful time.&nbsp; Here is a link to our forum post. If you want to talk about anything in private i would love to hear you out you can pm me. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6708725/lfp-d-and-d5e-daily-the-mouse-journey" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6708725/lfp-d-and-d5e-daily-the-mouse-journey</a>