Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Enroth: Side Stories

Edited 1535302249
(it's 1162-1165 years after the silence, actually) Hi everyone! The Enroth series I’m running is one full of loose ends and potential for sidequests. The next part, Enroth 7: Temper, is an AL10-only adventure. So, in preparation of the main people who have been following the series reaching an appropriate level for me finishing that adventure, why don’t we take a look at some of the other problems you’ve encountered during the series instead? These are the options I can think of. Some may include details I forgot to mention during the main series itself, but that’s life.   1: Cults in the south-east A: A written order taken from a defeated cultist said to meet with one Andover Potbello to receive a handout of gold and new orders. He's supposed to be staying at the Lonely Knight Inn in New Sorpigal. Show him the cult’s seal, and tell him "Sandman" sent you. This might be your ticket to infiltrate the Cult of Baa. (Requirements: at least one player from Enroth 1 with the Cloak of the Sheep story award, or at least one player from Enroth 5 (where pendants with symbols of the cult were retrieved). Recommended levels: 5-8) B: Cultists are operating out of a temple off the road between New Sorpigal and Castle Ironfist. The regent has been unable to provide the manpower to deal with them. The people of New Sorpigal are willing to pay a reward of gold for their removal. Inquire with Janice the clerk in New Sorpigal Town Hall. (Requirements: none. Recommended levels: 5-8)   2: Gerrard Blackames and the Fraternal Order of the Silver Helm Melody Silver, the daughter of Sir John Silver, the founder and leader of the Order, testifies that Gerrard, the second-in-command, murdered her father and tried to marry her to secure his control of the Order. Additionally, his signature was spotted on a letter in Gharik’s Forge. Just what is this man up to? The likely place to find answers would be in the Silver Helms’ headquarters. (Requirements: At least one player from Enroth 2. Recommended levels: 6-10, but storming the stronghold won’t be easy, and Gerrard himself might be a very tough opponent.)   3: Cedric Druthers and the Celestial Order A: Incontrovertible evidence of this druidic splinter group’s corruption was discovered at the old Temple of the Moon. Loretta Fleise and her druids are ready to make their move against them. Inquire with her agent Eleanor Vanderbilt in Silver Cove. (Requirements: none. Recommended levels: 6-10, probably leaning toward the upper end of that span) B: A strange, perhaps aberrant object, looking like a cross between a geode, an egg and an onion, and sprouting thorny, tentacly vines, was discovered to have been the Celestial Order’s tool in their attempt to corrupt the old Temple of the Moon site. Loretta Fleise would like to examine it more closely. (Requirements: Yedion. Recommended levels: 5-8) 4: The Free Haven Fire With the way the fire spread toward the Free Haven Church, and how the church was looted in the aftermath, there is no way the fire wasn’t intentional on somebody’s part. Perhaps the responsible party is still in Free Haven? (Requirements: none. Recommended levels:   5-10) Note:   This one might start a longer story arc if I can make it work. 5: The Dragon Riders While the plan that could’ve left White Cap and the other cities of Enroth at their mercy was foiled, the Dragon Riders themselves are still around. Perhaps they had more plans with other groups of bandits, too? (Requirements: none. Recommended levels: Fighting the Dragon Riders in their caves would be a paragon adventure, so let’s not go there yet. Recommended levels for looking into other banditry: 5-10.) 6: Other Perhaps I forgot something you thought important, or perhaps there are other things you’d like to do, or places you’d like to visit in the vast land of Enroth? Let me know!     So, to those who played the series (and to those who don’t who think any of these hooks sound interesting), please post which one(s) you’d like to see turned into side adventures, and when you would like to play them. Ideal times for me to DM are currently Mon/Tue/Thu, on euro-friendly times.   See you in Enroth! /Xei.

Edited 1535302656
Alex
Plus
In the order i would like to explore: 3 B, 2 and 5.  I would not mind going on a quest to the Dragonsands to secure the dragons alliance before a (eventual) upcoming war with the demons, but that is more realistic a paragon/high paragon adventure and something that is(i guess) farther away in time then the adventures we are doing right now. 
3B, 1A, and 2 in order.
One week has passed, and I have only two replies/votes. I guess I thought I'd get a few more. I'm going to close this thread for now. I'll prepare 3B and 2 in the coming weeks, since both of you voted for those. Stay tuned!