Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Extra tiles are added when zoomed in, and scrolled up?

Whenever I use any set 20x20, 25x25, 30x30, etc. it always adds what seems to be an additional row of tiles. If I scroll downward, offsetting the centering of the screen, it's fine. However when I scroll back up it immediately adds more and goes away afterwards, it's just really annoying and I've been unable to find any sort of answer to this. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's a screen rendering bug and has been around a long time. A common solution is to make your page one or two squares larger all around, giving yourself a margin of emptiness. And added benefit to this is you can hide those margin areas with vanilla fog of war and have a handy place to set "off-screen" monsters without needing to resort to the GM layer. Here's a tip on how you can also use that margin to easily simulate invisible monsters.