Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Add a search function to sort games by number of posts

I've used this site for a few different games (all of them using GURPS), but I'd like to play a D&D or Pathfinder game too. However, because those games are so popular, the postings for them can easily reach 30 or 40 within a day of being posted. I don't usually apply to them because it doesn't seem likely that my application will even be read, let alone chosen. If there was a way to sort games by how many posts are in their discussion sections, I believe it would alleviate the problem. Alternatively, a way to sort by time posted (which might exist but I haven't found) could work, as might something like a toggle for "show me when new games in this system are posted".
A high number of posts doesn't necessarily mean they're flooded with recent apps. It could also mean it's a long-running campaign that lost a player, and all the posts are old. I would like to be notified when a game appears that meets what I'm looking for though.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .