Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Roll20 or iPad not scanning game codes or listing games

I'm running version 1.7.0 on an iPad Air 2 running iOS 11.4.1. When logging in the app isn't listing any games I am currently part of and when I attempt to scan the code it appears to register the image and shut of the camera but does not list the game.
Thank you for this information Daniel, I have amended your information to our existing ticket so our devs can research issues with the Roll20 App. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Hi Drespar,  Thanks for that, but funny story... I managed to work out what I had done. my app was set for the developer server rather than the main server. Changed it, finds them fine.  Although, when joining the game the character sheets don't work as its trying to launch the charactermancer and won't close the windows or move on from it at all.  But I do appreciate the swift response. Keep up the good work.
Glad to hear that you figured out that issue :) This is a known issue with the Charactermancer on the mobile apps. We are currently working on a fix, but do not have an ETA on when it will be available. For more information, please check our  forum post dedicated to the Charactermancer.