Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Scripts API seems stuck

On the Scripts API page of my Pathfinder game it only ouputs "%cSheet-log: %cPathfinder Playtest Character Sheet v0.01, build Date:1536066000 loaded", it's not possible to restart and no script are executed in-game. Can you help me please ?
Same. Has been going on for at least 20 minutes. Spinning up new sandbox... Indefinitely. Will cycle if scripts are enabled/ disabled/ saved/ restarted Spinning up new sandbox... Restarting sandbox due to script changes... Previous shutdown complete, starting up... Spinning up new sandbox... Restarting sandbox due to script changes... Previous shutdown complete, starting up... Spinning up new sandbox... Dev server api still works as does in game sheetworkers.
We have been doing some backend work involving a few restarts of the API, everything should be good to go now. Can you try restarting the sandbox and try again?
I have the same issue, can't restart or do anything with the API, stucked with this : "-=> PowerCards v3.8.5 <=-  [2018-08-10]" Nothing seems to work.
Same, the problem started to accrue when I was messing around with the Aura/Tint HealthColors Script. I was making the names of tokens visible to players in game and it all of a sudden stopped working.Went to a different game and the API works fine on it.

Edited 1536083392
For me "Restart API sandbox" has no effect. I've tested in another game it's all good, it is just one that is stuck.
The only thing I get is the following:  "-=> AlterBars v2.0.5 <=-  [Thu May 11 2017 12:52:56 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" Nothing works in game.
Same issue here, still unable to restart sandbox (stuck on "spinning up new sandbox") will check back in an hour. thanks, GTH
Thank you for the update everyone, we are investigating the issue now. Sorry for the inconvenience! 
Thanks for the quick response. I'm at scripts/3117139 if you need an example to pull up.
Yes, thank you for your support. Here is another example: scripts/2211263 Stuck at: "%cSheet-log: %cPathfinder Playtest Character Sheet v0.01, build Date:1536066000 loaded"
A temporary fix, you can create a copy of the game then copy the API scripts over. The new game should work just fine. New sandboxes are working without issue.
Well, it seems to work with the copy for now ! Thank you very much for your support !
Confirmed, thank you for your help :)
was there not a script that allowed quick export of all api's?
Havoc
Sheet Author
API Scripter
When can you fix the old games?
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I am also experiencing this issue.
Problem, it don't work again for me...
I am likewise experiencing this problem. Will it ever be fixed for old games or will it only work for new games?

Edited 1536088731
The API is also stuck at "Spinning up new sandbox..."   for me.  scripts/3644456
We are still investigating the issue. We are working to fix the API for new and old games.
If it helps, a new error message has sprung when trying to restart sandbox: docker: "run" requires a minimum of 1 argument. See 'docker run --help'. Usage: docker run [OPTIONS] IMAGE [COMMAND] [ARG...] Run a command in a new container B/R, -GTH
This is all I get after finally getting past the "Previous shutdown complete, starting up..." in the output console: docker: Error response from daemon: Container is marked for removal and cannot be started..
The API should be back up and running. If hitting the restart button doesn’t fix a stuck sandbox, you should be able to add any new script from the dropdown which will force the sandbox to rebuild from scratch.
Seems to be working for me,  Thanks.
It seems like sandboxes are stuck again, and adding a new script is not triggering a rebuild or fixing the stuck state.