Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Gateway Time-Out - Chat Archive

Edited 1536187790
When attempting to access the chat archive for my longest-running game, I'm met with a CloudFlare "Gateway time-out" error.  I encounter the error in both Chrome and Firefox, and whether accessing the archive from the Game Details page or from the link in the game chat.  As of January this year accessing the logs for this game was very sluggish, but manageable.  This issue does not occur when accessing the archive for other games. Edit: The game in question is named "The Tools of Helgen" Description of Setup: Google Chrome (extensions disabled) Version 68.0.3440.106 Firefox Version 61.0.2 (64-bit) Windows 7 Chrome Browser Log: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 () Misc. Settings Displayed Error:
Hi Bill, These issues can arise when the chat log is simply too large that it causes a time out error that you are seeing. Could you please contact us via email with this same information (<a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>) and we can see what we can do there. Thank you!