Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Glitch regarding the topic following function

I follow topics while trying to find new games but when I go to the "Topics you follow" template in my profile, it tells me I follow no topics. It has been like that for three days now, and I have to create favorites for every campaign I petition for lest I lose them. Please advise
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The follow this topic button only works in the public forums, not the game / group forums. What you are doing is the current work around.
Ah, thank you very much
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Pat S. said: The follow this topic button only works in the public forums, not the game / group forums. What you are doing is the current work around. Why would the follow topic button even be shown in the game/group forums if it doesn't function?  ;-(

Edited 1536273358
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
That I do not know but I have a speculation or two but as it is only speculation, I won't mention them (personal quirk).
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Since the question has been asked and answered, I'll pull the curtain on this thread.