Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Help] Card Decks problem

Edited 1536241098
John D.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
My Card Decks just doesn't show up all of a sudden. It worked fine a week ago or so. I tried to use the Transmogrifier to move the Decks to another game, and it works there. Then I tried to copy my game and the problem persist, the Decks just don't show up. Does anyone know what could be the problem and how to fix it? I have a lot of Tracks and Playlists in my game, so I really don't want to transfer everything to a new game.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi John D. That does sound odd. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions  and  anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)
John D.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
God damn it, I'm an idiot. Did you know that there's a slider in setting that changes your Card Decks size? And if you slide it all the way down your Cards won't show up at all? Well, I didn't. But now I do, thank you for your attempt to help though.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Don't you just love that? I can't count the number of times I've been guilty of things like that. Glad you got it resolved, I'm closing this thread. Happy gaming!