Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP =] new to 5e or dnd in general players!

Campaign Homebrew and premade modules combined. (Save me some time for maps and tokens) Combat focused  I have dm before but most of time it has been fairly combat focused since that's what my friends are usually into more.  So far we have two confirmed players one is a Bard.  Looking for 1-2 more players.  Time:TBD
When are you guys looking to play and have you filled up yet?
What time zone are you playing in? I’m on GMT looking for a game 
Hey guys, we are looking to play in a week or two. Most likely Friday late nights around 9pm CST start for 1-2 hrs and then if people love it then another day on the weekend for another 2 hrs. This will be a long term homebrew campaign mix with some module stuff. 75% combat / 10% mystery and puzzles/ 15% roleplay. 
bump please pm me if interested. 
Last bunp this will be long term session. Friday will be character creation session.