Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder playtest how to add ac value?

Greetings Roll20 experts. I am lame-sauce when it comes to syntax and trying to figure out how to add a value in a character sheet.  In the Pathfinder Playtest Char Sheets we can add equipment. I am added both Scale Mail and a shield for a fighter.  I see a section under the data points says mods. I have tried +3@tac_armor, +3 AC, +3@{tac_armor} and I am just not able to add a value. So the shown ac is just 10+1 (no dex btw). It 'should' be 10+3+1 and If we added a sheild it would be another +2 for a total of AC 16. Can anyone offer some advice on what I am doing wrong? 

Edited 1536358688
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Touch AC would not include your armor bonus correct?  Just add to ac. On equipment, select your Scale mail armor > open mod and add +5 to ac and under Shield, heavy steel(or...?) >open mod and add +2 to ac
Vince the sheet does not have armors or weapons yet, we have to add them. I did not try +3 to ac.. Ill go see if that works. 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Larsenex said: Vince the sheet does not have armors or weapons yet, we have to add them. I did not try +3 to ac.. Ill go see if that works.  Right. ;-) On equipment , select your Scale mail armor...
It seems to be working I get orangey AC value of 16 with an ^ up arrow next to it. Thanks! Sheets seem a little finicky as I am adding equipment and i should be at 6 bulk but its showing zero. Nothing like entering prepared and ...slow.... =)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Just guessing on your bulk issue... Make sure you include at least "1" in the Num field.
Yea some items have an L value and I put that in so that may be the issue.