Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Nesting Legendary Actions within one macro

So I have been messing around with this for hours and looking up resources and other macro scripts but alas I have not been able to figure it out and it's at the point where I don't know where to go from here with my current knowledge of macros.  What I want is to use a nested macro (I think that's what it's called) to display all of an NPCs legendary actions and then be able to click on one to roll the ability. My script thus far is: @{selected|wtype}&{template:npcaction} {{name=@{selected|npc_name}}} {{rname=Legendary Actions}} {{description=The @{selected|npc_name} can take @{selected|npc_legendary_actions} legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature's turn. The @{selected|npc_name} regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn.}} @{selected|wtype}&{template:npcaction} {{rname=@{selected|character_name}}} {{name=Legendary Actions}} {{description=[@{selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$0_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$0_npc_action)}} {{ [@{selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$1_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$1_npc_action) }} {{ [@{selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$2_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$2_npc_action) }} The issue I'm running into is that it only displays one ability at a time, not all three like I want it too. I have tried every combination of swapping macro commands around such as moving the curly brackets, taking them away, adding/removing spaces. I'm at a loss. Any help, even just guidance would be really appreciated at this point!

Edited 1538000589
You have too many }}{{, the description should be: {{description= [@{selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$0_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$0_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$1_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$1_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$2_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$2_npc_action) }} Edit: You're closing out the description by calling the }}, hope that helps in the future.