Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[HELP] Reroll Initiative with CombatTracker

I've been using Robin's&nbsp; CombatTracker &nbsp;script in my 5e games lately and it's been great but I play a variant where we have to re-roll initiative every round and some characters have advantage on the roll or add 1d4 to the total! I edited it a little bit myself to allow for certain characters to roll with advantage and add die modifiers to initiative rolls. What I would really like though is either an edit for the script or a new script that would allow me to instantly re-roll the initiative order for every character without me having to manually highlight each token. I considered using The Aaron's awesome&nbsp; Group Initiative &nbsp;script since it has a built in reroll function, but sadly it's architecture doesn't support rolling with advantage at the moment. So is there any way that someone could help me out in this regard? I included a link to my customized version of CombatTracker in case it might be helpful. Thank you! <a href="https://gist.github.com/ConnorSolo/0b9e9f842beca5ab74618444c2ab9ae4" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/ConnorSolo/0b9e9f842beca5ab74618444c2ab9ae4</a>
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I don't suppose you're using the Shaped Sheet?&nbsp; You can actually handle Advantage (and halfling luck and other things) with GroupInitiative with the Shaped Sheet.
The Aaron said: I don't suppose you're using the Shaped Sheet?&nbsp; You can actually handle Advantage (and halfling luck and other things) with GroupInitiative with the Shaped Sheet. Unfortunately not, we use the 5e OGL sheet. I have considered moving to the shaped sheet, but I haven't ever gotten around to it and some of my players don't necessarily love the minimalist design. It is always an option though!
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Have your character reroll init.&nbsp; If it's higher update the value in the turn order.&nbsp;&nbsp;