Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM ROLLS ALWAYS PRIVATE

i bought a oneshot and all of the character sheets wisper to dm and i cant figure out how to get them to show to players. its extremely frustrating and has ruined a game for me. its set to never wisper.
this was watcher 3 meteor. and i believe the creator hid all the rolls with a macro. i am at a loss for how to undo it. please help
how do i unmacro whisper to dm for every sheet this person has created
If you go into the settings for each sheet, there are three settings that can be toggled between "whisper to gm" and public. You need to change all of those to "public". I use pathfinder and any creature I drag from the compendium has the same problem -- so I've just resigned myself to the first thing I do with any new creature/opponent is change those settings.
its all the monster sheets the players cant see my monster rolls
in the settings outside of game its set to never whisper. the various enemies and npc sheets roll all of their saves and abilities to dm. i dont know why anyone would default to that. i dont know how, but i want my players to see all rolls. does anyone know how?
ok so it was in EVERY SINGLE SHEET. but i figured it out. with your help thanks. who would do that? as if to tell me that i shouldnt be showing my players the rolls
Yeah, like I said, I resigned myself to fate that the first thing I do whenever I create a new monster (despite having the global settings) is going in to verify that the roll settings are all set to "public".