Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot Double Click for Token Setup Menu

I've just been trying to double-click two different tokens to get into the setup menu for the token but the token doesn't react/respond to the second click. I can select, drag, use the cursor keys, and shift+double click the tokens fine. I need to change the light/sight setup of my player's tokens several times during a session so this is going to be quite the hindrance if it's not resolved before my session tomorrow afternoon.
The Windows Fit It button seems to have worked (exiting from Roll20 and re-joining).
Extra information: It appears to be newly added tokens, either by dragging them into the play area, or copy and pasting an old token. The tokens present from the start of the session can be double-clicked, those brought in after cannot.
Hi Matthew, Could you please work through the template before so we have some more context? Thank you! Description of setup Browser + Version Browser Addons/Extensions Operating System Bug Triage Results Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions  and  anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeed in resolving the problem, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Supplemental  Information Including screenshots by using the "Attach a File" link when submitting a post can provide a great deal of information! The more information you can provide, the better able a fix will be reached.
Description of setup Browser + Version: Firefox 62.0 (64-bit) Browser Addons/Extensions: None Operating System: Windows 10 I don't have Chrome downloaded for use. I found the issue is easier to resolve than I thought, once the setup is complete I swap to another map, swap back and the tokens can be double-clicked as normal. It's not a big deal because of this.