Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game forums - raw and/or HTML editor?

Hi, The WYSIWYG post editor seems rather limited (can't seem to change font size, line spacing etc.) and I am wondering if there is a button or key combo I'm unaware of to edit the post in a "raw" mode. Specifically I have some HTML tables I pasted in from another source to my game's forum and I am woefully unable to make several types of necessary edits. Is there a way to do what I'm trying to do? Any help is appreciated.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There isn’t a raw edit mode in the current text editor. As you’ve noticed, it does take the styling of pasted text from other sources. For the most control, creating the formatted text something like Google Docs and copy/pasting it in is probably your best bet.