Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Most Images and Maps will not load (error 403)

Dear Support Team, since about 2 days ago in most of my games almpost all images and maps will not load anymore. The the console indicates that the access to the resources is denied (error 403). The problem is persistent over 3 PC's in combination with 3 browsers. Therefore I suspect that the issue is account related and not client related. I would highly appreciate if someone from the support team could contact me via the PM function of Roll20 to 'fix' this issue. Below I include the information that you require for bug reporting: Browser:    chrome  68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) OS: Windows 7 professional Cleared the cache, but that did not fix it. The console logs are attached as JPG's Regards, Matthias
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hang on, I'll pass this up to the devs. Thanks for the console log.