Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tracker Jacker, new status markers?

SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I dont see the new status markers in Tracker Jacker. I think it's a quick fix but I don't have Java skills yet.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I could be wrong; that's a long-lived script, but I don't think it adds any status markers to the game that do not already exist. When the docs say "add a new status marker", they refer to newly adding an existing status marker to a token. If you want to have brand new status markers to choose from, you could try the script Custom Status Markers .
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I meant the latest markers released last month I think. But looking at the script...I think it does have the latest. And I do appreciate the link  Custom Status Markers .
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
What status markers that were released last month are you talking about?  That sounds like possibly there is some confusion or misunderstanding going on.
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yea, there was confusion...I have it figured out on my end. LOL
Damn it! My hopes were up for a second there. :D