Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can we link to Obisdian Portal?

Edited 1536606019
The wording on the Code of Conduct update that bans Discord invites and other Offsite Communities is very vague, I am about to start recruitment for a campaign that has a roughly 22 thousand word long setting guide and the Forums in the LFG chat are just not adequate to present the information in a readable format. People would be scrolling through a few dozen different pages just to find where to post their applications, it would be ridiculous.  So I compiled the information onto Obsidian Portal which does the job a whole lot better and lets me just have an Application and Questions thread in the Roll20 LFG.  Second question: If for some reason Obsidian Portal isn't permitted then what sites that would allow me to host this information in a remotely readable format are permitted. 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
You can post information to Obsidian Portal and ask people looking to join your game to read this material before applying, but the game needs to be on Roll20.  You can not require people applying to your game to make an Obsidian Portal account just so they can apply for your game.  If you need more details, simply ask, but that is the short answer to your question. :)
Thank you, my intent was to just have a link to the Wiki on the LFG page so people could read up on the setting guide so no actual account will be necessary. Which all fits within the described parameters.