Pathfinder Playtest

Pathfinder is doing a playtest for their new edition until December. They are giving out all of it for free and in the video and their sight they mentioned roll20 for VTT. I was wondering if this was something that we would be able to get, or if roll20 was not participating in the playtest and its contents. If it is here and I am just missing it please point me in the right direction.
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
This should help; https://roll20.net/pfplaytest [Paizo] Pathfinder Playtest Bug Thread
ok so its just the map pack none of the bestiary, modules or rule book? Not much to play test but I guess Ill take the map pack. I haven't ever got into PF was hoping this would be a good starting point but I guess it will have to wait for another time. Thanks for the information.
There is some work involved in bringing it into Roll 20. Allright there is a lot of work involved in getting it into roll 20. If you have downloaded from PAizo, there are about 600 pages of info to digest. I would also add that it is complicated. I was working on it when some health issues sidelined me for a few weeks. It looks like a very solid system.
Yea I have the PDFs, I can only imagine trying to get it into roll20, I think I just got super excited because my roommate got the hard copy and I watched the vid and they were talking like they got it all set up for VTT and I misunderstood. I am just going to give it a shot on tradition table top for now.