Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character Sheet missing some images in Chrome

Not game or page breaking, but an irritation. The sheet logo and weight icon only show a broken image place holder in Chrome. Tested in Edge and Firefox, both work. Log file: <a href="https://pastebin.com/unZarPHX" rel="nofollow">https://pastebin.com/unZarPHX</a> Hopefully I snagged it all right.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Which sheet Gage? ;-)
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I noticed the same issue with the sheet "Chroniques Oubliées Fantasy". What is funny, is that when you copy paste the sheet in a custom sheet, then you see the image in the preview, but not in game.
The SRD 5e sheet. Sorry I missed an extremely important detail like that. I am appalled!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks for the log file and browser testing. My guess is that it is a cache problem, since it works on other browsers, and has not been reported on this sheet by a legion of users. Could you please carefully work through the other steps of our guide to&nbsp; Solving Technical Issues ? Particularly step 3. Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome&nbsp; and&nbsp; Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable&nbsp; all&nbsp; add-ons/extensions&nbsp; and&nbsp; anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through&nbsp; Step 4 .&nbsp; (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
I did work through those originally, still no dice unfortunately.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Gage, I have pinged a dev. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.
Hi Gage, Does this only occur in a single game, or is it any game using the SRD sheet?
Sorry for the late reply. It occurs in any game with the SRD sheet.
Not a problem! Could you also take a quick screenshot showing which images seem to be broken?
Image Link Here we go, sorry it took so long. Been on holiday from school.
Thank you for that, there is also the question of the 403 error cropping up in the console log you provided-- normally this hints at a permission error between your system and the image server. It is possible that an anti-virus software or extension have somehow interfered. On the topic of extensions, we have noticed that even when an extension/addon is disabled, the scripts it runs can still have an effect. So a few options to attempt are: - Disabling your antivirus and checking if you still see the same issue - Uninstall any extensions (occasionally running in incognito mode can work as well) - The most extreme measure we can take is the nuclear option where you completely uninstall the browser and any settings, and re-install.
Thanks for the help, I disabled all antivirus for the site and it was still an issue. I thought I had disabled all the addons in Chrome that would cause issues, but missed Ghostery. Apparently that was the culprit :D Thankfully I did not need to go nuclear. Major kudos to all of the support team, helpful and prompt even if I have not been ;) Cheers again from a very grateful user!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Excellent. I'll go ahead and close this thread. If you have another issue, don't hesitate to open a new one.