Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problems with the dice roller

Hi everyone! I've been experiencing a problem in my Roll20 5e campaign. I experimented with macros a bit*, and now I just cannot roll any dice anymore. I tried everything, from the simple /r command in the chat from token actions, and the system just does not roll anything at all.  I have tried to look deeper into this myself, and I have found out that all of my other campaigns work regularly: only the one I was experimenting with has problems.  *Specifically, I was trying to nest some macros together, and in particular to create a nested macro containing several macros rolling on their separate rollable table.  Is there any way I can solve this? Thank you in advance!
Could you perhaps give some screenshots of the problems you are experiencing? If I had to guess, I would say the chat has become corrupted, which would require the creator of the game to clear the chat archive from the Game Settings (outside the VTT) in order to fix.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I would try clearing the chat history on the Game Details page, then logging out and back in.
My thanks to both of you guys, I have solved the issue by clearing the chat archive!