Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Do tokens link to location descriptions, for official D&D modules?

I bought the Curse of Strahd module and was very happy with it. It saved me a ton of time and worked well for my group. I did have to supplement with my book quite a bit, especially for room descriptions. I was wondering if the tokens in the VTT linked to the room descriptions and I just couldn't figure it out. In that example, I was trying to manipulate the K78 token and couldn't figure out how to bring up the description associated with that room. My questions are: Am I doing it wrong? Or are the tokens not linked in this way? Is it the same for the other publications? Thanks!

Edited 1536733443
Someone correct me if I am wrong. I do believe that these tokens are only reference points and not linked to the description as each token would then require its own character sheet/handout which would bulk down the VTT on loading. I actually use the old "CTRL+F" (find) and do it that way, but note you must pop-out the handout to its own window.
For Pro users there is a fantastic search script from The Aaron as well.