Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM][5e] Newbs looking for GM/possiblly players for Curse of Strahd October Weekends PST

Edited 1536919187
Hello there. Since the Night of 1000 spooks is coming upon us soon, I have decided that the best way to celebrate this is with a good old fashioned scuffle in Ravenloft. However me and my comrades require a DM for our expedition. Will you be chosen one and finish a campaign with us lowly group of adventurers?  Right now it is just me and 2 friends but I maybe able to fill our party in the near future. The group so far is a dwarf bard, some sort of arcane trickster or a wizard, and myself playing a human zealot barbarian.  If you are interested in the DM job please feel free to leave your info or pm me so I may contact you with further questions. If you are interested in playing though, feel free to say something about yourself and what you plan on playing. Thanks for reading and I hope we this can be the beginning for a great game. 

Edited 1537406562
Still looking for some other crew members and a DM. I do have some more information on the party so far though. Human Zealot barbarian. What I think is a doppelganger assassin/conjurer Lastly a Dwarf Bard of Valor.
Forgot to put the link for the forum. Hopefully it works and I didn't mess it up.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6814622/player-applications" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6814622/player-applications</a>
I could possibly DM, if the times work out.
Still looking for a DM to run Curse of the Strahd for the weekend! If you think you can handle it feel free to pm or respond to the topic.&nbsp;