Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Couple API queries

I've seen some people mention a Turn Tracker but I can't seem to find it? Also is there an API or macro I can set up to whisper information to a PC with one click. For eg, one that would allow me to easily whisper damage taken to them?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
They may mean one of TurnMarker1, TrackerJacker, CombatTracker You can just make a macro like: /w “Bob the Slayer” ?{messsge}
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Turn Tracker is not an API, but a floating palette that tracks initiative in combat. There are a number of scripts which add functionality to it: Combat Tracker , CombatTracker (same name, newer API)--available in the drop down, Tracker Jacker , TurnMarker , and Group Initiative -- available in the drop down. There are likely more.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
As for the whisper question, you can use this from the Useful Macros page of the Wiki: /w ?{Whisper|name1|name2|name3|name4|name5} ?{what do you wish to say} Just replace the "name1", etc, with the names of the players or characters in your campaign.
Thanks guys :) @The Aaron - That macro did exactly what I wanted it to, thanks so much! I will take a look at those APIs and see is easiest for a novice APIer to use ;)