Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PageNavigator] Error with !nav --setup

Edited 1537108916
So im trying to setup a destination token with a `!nav --setup` command and having this error right after. (with a token selection ofc, having that special mark for destination token selected) TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined at outputSetup (apiscript.js:10889:176) at setupHandler (apiscript.js:10952:17) at _.each (apiscript.js:11003:29) at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:186:9) at handleInput (apiscript.js:10981:15) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1634:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) Any ideas how to fix it? I have a suspicion that `undefined` is a key to solve the problem but i cant figure out for now, how to change it   Upd - same problem. I've looked through the api maker readme list and the issue reports, but nothing really helpful out of there.I'm using the latest version and all other acripts (math\collision)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi EksDee, Sorry for the inconvenience. There are a couple things here. It looks like something is wrong with your "players can move" setting. Is that clickable for you? The destinationToken functions are mostly broken at the moment due to the text editor change last month. It's on my list of things to fix, I just have a lot in my to do list currently.
Hi Scott, Thank you for your respond. Yes my "players can move" is clickable. So for now i should wait for the future updates, i guess?  What is im trying to do, is to build and automatic token teleportation in case of players stepping on my "destination token".