Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Seeking Info on Weeping Willow Dive pack by Nathaniel D.

I recently purchased this pack, and was curious if there were defined sizes for the maps so that they scale to the roll20 grid?  I haven't been able to find any info about this so if anyone has any info I'd appreciate it.  
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Fett. On map 1 it has clearly seen grid so you can count out how many squares it has and that will tell you what your page size should be. I counted 40x40 on the grid and set my page size to match that. I then set the map dimensions to that also and everything lined up. I tested a couple of the other maps and they lined up exactly with the grid also.
Thank you much for the assist!  :)
Nathaniel D.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi Fett.  Thanks for the feedback on this.  I hope you enjoy the map!  I've started going forward pre setting up all my new maps as bolt in modules now to make it a bit easier, so keep an eye for any new ones as they should be a bit more plug and play style!  The lovely folks at Roll20 showed me how to get it all sorted as bolt in modules with dynamic lighting.  Let me know how your players get on, or if there is any other content you'd like to see hit me up on twitter @thev0idwalker Nate
Very cool!  Yeah had a blast with the maze and the dynamic lighting.  My players, not so much hahaha
Nathaniel D.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hahaha. Yes mine got very very lost and started drawing up a pencil map to try and find their way! I chucked a minotaur and traps in there too to ramp up the fear factor! Glad you all had fun and I hope your players eventually found their way out, or decided that they are just maze dwellers now and are going to live there. Either or 😈
Hahahaha great.  I had my players all enter through a random teleportation field, so they all came in at different locations.  There was only one encounter inside the maze, but the challenge of finding each other (and then trying to find the way out) was a lot of fun to watch hahaha!
Nathaniel D.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Love it! What a brilliant idea! I'll have to pinch that at some point for my own players! That's such a great origional way to use the map. I'm glad you all had fun. 
Thanks bud!  :D