Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][+18, or not.][Starfinder] Looking for a weekly Starfinder game

Hello. I am looking to join a preferably new game of Starfinder that runs weekly, I am also looking to work with a smaller group of preferably 4 + GM, and I am not really looking to play adventure modules, Starfinder Society Games, or a game that is heavily modified with custom content (but this is negotiable to a degree.)  I am fine with either an 18+ themed game, or something more light hearted.  I currently have a 5e game bi weekly at 12pm Sunday GMT+12, and a weekly game on Mon 5am, so I am free to join games not on these days. So a little about me I guess.  I am 35 from New Zealand, and play mostly Pathfinder, DnD5e, and now Starfinder.  I generally prefer more RP and Story, but I also enjoy combat, and occasionally heavy combat, but not as a focus.  I tend to try to be helpful, and get along with fellow players.  Also, I tend to write lengthy backstories, and create extra npcs that my character knows, which can be used by the DM if they wish it. I have a character concept prepared which I would prefer to use, but I am willing to change it if I must. Thank you for your time.
Alrighty, as the type of Starfinder game I am after is appearing to be non-existant right now, I will add Pathfinder to the list of systems I am looking to play.  All of my addendum's above still apply, and my character concept should likely still work, but it will require a bit of tweaking.
Considerable change this time.  Myself and a friend are wishing to play a pair of bonded characters, using the Skyfire Centurion archetype for my character, and my friend wants to play a Dragonkin.  While aspects of our background we are quite happy to change, my friend is set on playing a Dragonkin, and I am set on playing a Skyfire Centurion, so these two aspects are kind of non-negotiable. All of my previous conditions, aside from the Starfinder Society Games are rescinded, but the times at least on my side for when I am free remain.