Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [Warhammer fantasy 2th] [Roll20] [Discord]

Hello my name is Milk and i am searching for a warhammer fantasy campaign to play during the week or the weekend  Age = i am 20 years old Experience = I have been doing tabletop Rp since i was 14 or 15 years old  Knowledge of the lore = I have been doing some research and been digging through the lore of each faction mostly the dwarf and the tomb kings but the creation of the vampire too Availability : i am available each day beside monday but i am more interrested to play during the thursday or friday in the afternoon  What i like = i mostly like campaign that create a atmosphere and build a connection between there player with each challenge that they come through  if you are a GM that would be interrested to storytell or a player that would like to start a group you can contact me on my discord  Milk#9250
Bump
I am willing to try the 4th edition but i guess the warhammer fantasy is not really that popular since i rarely see any GM posting about it
5E and pathfinder dominate.  However there are others.  I run/play GURPS, Dungeonworld, RQ, WFRP, even Rolemaster.  My docket is full but keep checking on here...in fact go back a few pages and you’ll probably find a listing or two.  
Well at the moment i am more interrested to find a Warhammer fantasy game i can wait to be honest it just i am searching for one since i only have one game per week on the monday at the moment
or at least the one similar the warhammer name Zwihander
WFRP is a great setting, game system wise, it is not as robust as D&amp;D. But there is a d20 WFRP conversion here: <a href="http://warheart.rpg.sk/" rel="nofollow">http://warheart.rpg.sk/</a>