Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Large Group][Multiple Systems]Looking for experienced and engaging DM that is friendly to new players.

Edited 1537397170
My friend wanted to set this up because he wanted to help his younger sister (around 14) with her social skills, and also some of us just want to play. We are a fairly large group (anywhere from 4-8 players depending on schedule) looking for an experienced DM. The game should be new-player friendly due to some of us being less experienced then the others.  I would prefer 5e, however something simpler like Dungeon World would also be fine. 
Are you guys only interested in fantasy? I ask because I'm running a Deadlands Hell on Earth game and I have experience with large groups and new players.