Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Delta Green] New Delta Green campaign looking for players

Weeknights, around 6PM PST, weekly. DM (or Keeper, whatever boats your float) has experience with Call of Cthulhu, but not with Delta Green. Want to start from the ground floor with a mission that introduces characters to world behind the world and continues with their induction into the organization. Drop a line if you want to join.
Interested but I've never played the system is that okay
Yeah! Any experience with CoC? If not, also fine.

Edited 1537429227
Which weeknight is the game going to be played, or is that going to be decided when players are all in hand. I ask because I'm interested. Yes I have CoC experience
Interested based on group compatability.  Experience with 1-2E, Delta Green, limited with 6E.  Available most weeknights, PST GMT-7 after 4 PM.
If this is still a thing on seeking, i'd love to give a go. I have some experience with CoC, not enough to master the system or anything, and it's been a bit since i've played but I definitely understand the world. I got a lot of experience RPing overall, and while I don't know Delta Green, i'd be down giving it a shot. I'm pretty much always available unless something else comes up which i'll always be sure to inform of.