This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of [Whatever we decide]. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Hello there everyone, I'm looking for those interested in creating an epic campaign (lv1 until we stop) joining a homebrew setting. I encourage players to create a tiny piece of the world, and we will make a region map together. I have DMed on roll20 for the better part of my 500+ hours, and used to run games offline before life got in the way. Things to know : - I focus heavily on RP, with combat being either sporadic (travelling is dangerous) or meaningful (boss fights, invested conflicts, etc.) I shy away from dungeon crawl-esque games, though depending on the situation it may feel that way. At times there may be a combat every session, at others there may be several sessions without, the spread differs heavily from group to group, depending on your preferences as well. I am flexible, I'm just not interested in running a game solely based on murder-hoboism or dungeon crawling exclusively. - I don't have a large following, but I do stream my games. This makes it convenient for people who miss sessions, and a have a few people who watch. By applying, you give your consent to be in the stream. I usually do voice only for the players, with my video in the upper corner, but I'm willing to do video for everyone if that's what the group wants to do. - I do a lot of masterwork items, and magic items are very rare in this setting. Mechanically the masterwork items are about the same, I just like to keep the flavor of magical items random, unpredictable, and mysterious. - I'm not interested in people who have their characters created already. When we find the right group we will make characters together and talk about what kind of game we want to run. All WoTC content is okay for character creation, in the broad sense of things, but we may need to negotiate or work around specific cases (depending on circumstances that conflict with setting and whatnot). - While it is technically a "paid" game, I'm not looking to profit here. All money will go back into the game in some way shape or form. I'd like to round up an enjoyable group of players that don't mind chipping in so we can unlock things like modules, map or token packs, and time savers for me (PHB, Monster Manual, Volos, etc.) We can talk more in depth about what things we want to unlock as we go, but this will be a group decision. Simply put, the more we put in to unlock extras, the easier it will be on me to prepare content and the better the experience we will all have. ** Side note : I can play theater of the mind styled games all day long, I have no issues with story content. The only areas that I sometimes struggle with are map creation and the like, as I am a busy guy.  If you are interested send me a DM or reply to this thread with a bit about yourself, and your thoughts on my comments above. I welcome all players, regardless of experience, sex, creed, etc., but the more information you give to me about yourself the better decision I can make. I am used to running for new players, so don't be shy if you are new, I just want to find a group that plays well together so we can all have a good time!  8:00pm - 12:00am EST,  on any day except Friday. If I get enough people for one specific day, we will go with that! ** I use this game for multiple groups, past and present, in order to keep everything in one spot. Don't be alarmed that there are already a number of people in the game. I like to run groups of 3-6 players, my preference being 4 players.