Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM] [5e] [UK/GMT] 2 DMs needed! Looking for Long term weekly campaigns, homebrew welcome!

(PLEASE NOTE!!) Games will be held between 9am and 11PM GMT, probably starting around 6pm, so local European located DMs preferable, you must have a good quality mic and speak clear fluent English! I'm running a project putting player groups together, i currently have 2 groups in need of DMs for long term weekly campaigns, any setting home-brew, module, or otherwise is fine. No horror or graphic dark content, no paid DMs, we're not looking for westmarch games or just a dungeon crawler, we all like to role-play so a good balance between RP and encounters is preferred. Preferably a very long term campaign, we're looking for laid back but enthusiastic and passionate DMs. One or two players are relatively new, however I'll be helping them to learn the ropes so it shouldn't be too big a problem. We're all on discord. Please PM me with offers, to help the interview process go swiftly here's a short list of things that should be touched on in the initial message. Name: Age: Location: (for timezone purposes) Available times and dates: A little about you: A little about your campaign:
Still looking for DMs!