Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

When is image embedding in the forum editor going to be fixed?

Soon after Charactermancer was announced on the development server, the behavior of the forum editor on the live server has changed. The way images used to be embedded in text gave the author the option of wrapping text to the right or left. This was especially nice for writing up game session summaries because I could embed map and game space screenshots or player artwork and make it read cleanly like pages of an illustrated novel. I nice why to preserve campaign history and character development. But for roughly four months, since the change, I have been unable to do this. I can add a single image and it appears awkwardly at wherever the cursor or mouse carat is in the document field but I can't wrap text like I used to. The editor hangs and dies if you try to add more than one image. Any time line when the old behavior will be restored?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
There is a dedicated thread for Text Editor bugs.  I have copied your post over there , please follow that thread for answers.