Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to set up compendium sharing

I am running LMoP and have just purchased the Players Handbook from Roll20 and i want to set it so that i can share it with my players. When i tried by going under game settings and switching it from No to Yes all it put there in my slots was the Adventure LMoP and i wasnt able to switch it to the Players Handbook. So how do i make it the players handbook and not the Adventure LMoP? Thanks for the help.

Edited 1537642065
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The adventure refers to the game under which you are sharing compendium content. In other words, you don't choose which compendiums to share, you choose which games you wish to have access to all purchased compendiums. All players in your LMoP game should have access to the PHB.
Awesome Thanks. Sorry if this seemed like a silly question.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
No worries. Not a silly question at all.