Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Set - (( City Builder 3d: Medieval )) - Second 3d set

PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
City Builder 3d :Medieval I have worked very hard on producing this amazing little set for production of any city design that you can imagine. This has so many options that you can use to create a cityscape that suits your needs. I spent hours upon hours creating the 3d models needed to make the set pop and have its unique designs. I hope that you enjoy every moment of this set and make some truly amazing cities. If you create any city, post an image of it here and see what others have done with it. I highly recommend merging images from other artist sets that might add some additional features to the city. You can also add some stuff from the Dungeon Encounter 3d : Part 1 which would provide some smaller things like chests and graves stones and a few other odds and ends. There are over 80 sets that you can browse for additional stuff to add into your campaign. Come take a look at them at RPG Fantasy Graphics Marketplace on roll20
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
So I went a head and did a map using only the medieval 3d City set and this is what I came up with. You can create your own map just like it or you can do your zoomed in maps to get close up. The choice is yours but you have the option to make bigger maps with this same set. This map is free for you to use. Here is a link to a more detailed version of the one you see. Its free to download and use. but the real magic comes from building your own cities with this set. Free Image Above  The link will be available for a few months.