Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Area of effect template pack

Edited 1538177270
Grimdirk
Marketplace Creator
Greetings I am proud to announce the arrival of the Area of Effect Template pack on the marketplace. I created this pack after becoming frustrated with having to draw spell effects manually each time they were cast by my players or moving their drawings out of the way to access the token they were targeting. This pack consists of over 300 templates in 6 different colors. All are translucent to show the map and tokens beneath them, allowing for accurate placement on the map. The templates themselves are all pre-sized and assigned to blank npc sheets set to be controllable and editable by all. This means no setup required for the GM, and everyone at the table can see and access the templates straight away. My players have enjoyed using them in our games and I am sure yours will too. Templates are included for the following shapes: circle, square, 5 and 10 foot width walls of varying length, and squared cone (flat edged). Hopefully you will stop on by my shop and take a look if you have a need for such a thing and have a wonderful day! <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/318/area-of-effect-template-pack" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/318/area-of-effect-template-pack</a>
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I purchased this set as soon as I saw it. It’s great and solves so many problems. I’ve already used it in two games, and love that players have access to it as well. Thanks for creating it, and I highly recommend it to any GM’s who ever find area of effect challenging.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Very useful! It looks like it might mesh well with my Spell Effects Macro . (Although that requires the API)
Grimdirk
Marketplace Creator
@ Loren the GM Thanks! I am super happy to hear that you and your players are having a good time using it. @keithcurtis Thanks for the kind words!