Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Does War for the Crown come with the PDF?

Just wondering how much I need to spend to get my group into the War for the Crown adventure path.  Does it come with the PDF or is it just the mechanics to run the encounters and the GM would still need to source the material to understand the overarching plot lines?   Any insight is appreciated
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi Josh, If it is anything like the WotC adventures licensed by Roll20, The text of the adventure is nicely formatted and cross-linked into a series of handouts. All the text is there, it is just in a slightly different format that takes a little bit more effort to read as a book but is good for when you need to quickly access a piece of information.
Josh,  I have questions about this module as well. Are players able to create their own characters and play with them instead of the pre generated ones as listed? 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
All modules act as bases for a game, they aren't locked down or restricted in any way. You can add, remove and otherwise tweak anything to your liking once in there :)